Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, November 07, 2005

You can see the ocean

I took this photo from the hotel room balcony a little later in the morning, about 1/2 an hour or so, than the foggy one I put up yesterday for your viewing pleasure. You can see the ocean and the battleship - I did a slight zoom so the ship would show up nicely - but you can't really see the bridge behind the battleship. There was still a touch of fog in the air.

The Lexington as seen from my hotel room

And this is what the ocean, the battleship, and the bridge look like when there isn't any fog and I don't zoom in on any of the features. I took this picture on Saturday just after I checked in.

View from my hotel room

2 comments:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

too late I read of your birthday

oh well

Happy Belated Birthday!

zippi

PS. I like the photos, too.

Seitherin said...

Thank you, on both counts. I'll be putting up a few more pictures during the week.