Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I got a prezzie

Would you believe my boss of just a month and a half bought me a birthday present? He did. It was from him and his wife and their daughters. Can you guess what it is?

Kit for knitting pink fuzzy bedroom slippers

It's a kit for knitting pink fuzzy bedroom slippers. The kit comes complete with needles, yarn, and soles. I think it's just way too cute for words.

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

That is so cute - so let's see you get laid off then get a job in a month or so - with a raise - with your birthday off - and a cute present - maybe you should have gotten laid off years ago.

Maybe I should try to get laid off - especially since I seem to be p*#)$ off my boss constantly lately.

Tati said...

That is very sweet of your new boss!
What a coincidence - slippers, lol!

Seitherin said...

It's raining slippers!

;D