Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Christmas cards

The first one arrived today. It was from my vet thanking me for all my business this year. It included a $10 off coupon on the next visit one of the furry monsters has to make to him.

The cards I'm sending out this year are bought, but I haven't even begun getting them signed, sealed, and delivered. I plan on starting that this weekend since some of them have to travel to other lands across vast oceans.

I've also got to start packing up the things I've made people for Christmas so I can get them sent off as well. Fortunately, most of those don't have to leave the state of Texas so I should have a couple of weekends to get that done.

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

My first was from my financial advisor and the second was from the BRO

by the way how do you get this to require the word verification?

Seitherin said...

Word verification is under comments on the settings tab.

I have to start on my cards this weekend. I probably won't get all of them done. I'm feeling lazy again.

;D