Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

More socks

I finished another pair of socks for the Prodigal Son. This set is in blue with a chevron pattern which doesn't really show up in the photos.

I've really turned into a knitting demon. I wonder how long that will last. I've got three skeins of sock yarn in my stash just crying to be knit up. I think I may try my hand at a plain cap with one of the skeins. I just need to find a nice simple pattern.

2 comments:

Tati said...

They look great. The chevrons are visible in the second picture you made.

Knitting socks can become quite addicting ;-) I think I have about 15 pairs!

Seitherin said...

15 pair!? Oh, my. I've got a ways to go to catch up with you.

;D