Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm back

The visit with my folks was nice. Mother, as always, overfed me. I managed to knit one sock and start another while I was there. I also went to see the new Harry Potter again with the Best Friend and the Other Friend. And then we had dinner at Outback and I had two glasses of Riesling with my chicken. Lovely time!

The fog as I was leaving town
This is what the morning looked like as I left town on the 24th.

The view out of the car window between Edinburg and Falfurrias
The view out of the car window on the highway between Edinburg and Falfurrias on the way home today.

Another view out the car window
Another view out the car window of the same stretch of road.

A view between Falfurrias and Riviera
A view of the stretch of road between Falfurrias and Riviera.

No comments: