Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, November 14, 2005

It's here!

Approximately 440 yards of 100% Merino wool sock yarn hand dyed in shades of pink and purple. This is the yarn I'm going to use to make my first pair of socks.

Ball of hand dyed pink and purple sock yarn

The Prodigal Son thinks he might want the first pair in this colorway.

But before I can begin knitting the socks, I have to hunt down a set of five size 3 double pointed needles. Since I'm already in my jammies, this won't happen until tomorrow on my way home from work.

2 comments:

Tati said...

Nice color! So, you managed the heel without a prob?

Seitherin said...

The heel came out great. It's the toe that I don't like, but that has to do with the way I finished it off. I have one slipper done and the other started. I guess I really need to do a post about them as well as the socks since both are WIPs.