Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

When it rains . . .

. . . the windshield wiper blade falls off the wiper arm and lands in the driveway.

I turned the wipers on this morning to clear the dew off and the driver's side wiper blade simply came off the arm. I suspect the blade wasn't put on properly back in September when the wiper arm was replaced. That explains why the wiper was doing such a poor job of wiping. I couldn't get the silly blade to pop back in so I took the car to Firestone to have them do it. I managed to only be 20 minutes late to work unlike yesterday when I was two hours late. Yesterday I spent about an hour at Firestone having the headlights replaced and adjusted.

No comments: