Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I won't have to buy earrings ever again

Why, you ask.

Because Heru almost sliced my left earlobe in half right below the hole for my earring. He also put a small gouge in my right arm and left a scratch between my breasts.

I'll bet you're wondering why Heru would do that, aren't you?

Because the Prodigal Son scared the bejeebers out of him while I was trying to pick Heru up. It was all an accident, but it certainly was painful.

My guess is the hole that used to be in my ear won't be there when the tear heals. But I'll probably have this interesting crease in my lobe instead.

I've put antibiotic cream on the tear and a band-aide over the wound. I'm not sure if I'm going to the doctor to have it looked at. I will probably decide in the morning after I see what the night brings.

4 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

So when it heals = have another whole put in.

Tati said...

Ouch! Sounds extremely painful!

Roseunicorn said...

boy I can't spell worth a you know what can I?

Seitherin said...

~ snerkle ~