Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Trojan.Mitglieder.M . . . again

I've cleaned up a second computer infected with the Mitglieder.M Trojan horse. I have no idea how it found its way in. This, of course, required me to send out another round of emails about updating virus definitions and running virus scans.

I see that we're heading toward a full moon. And a second one for the month of July at that. Guess that ol' blue moon is wreaking havoc.

Cool Blue Smiley Blue Devil Smiley Cool Blue Smiley

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

so that's what happened to today - full moon fever

Seitherin said...

Heading that way. The moon won't be full until the 31st.

Roseunicorn said...

close enough !!!! I am in great need of a full moon - something bit me and it hurts!!!