Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Osama emerges -- on Kentucky bumpers

If I didn't already think that Bush and his cohort are the worst thing to happen to this country since I became a citizen in 1976 and started voting, it is politics like this that would make me vote for the other guy, whoever that other turned out to be.

Of all the tasteless, mean-spirited, immature, conniving, back-stabbing, worthless . . . gagh! Words fail me.

Angry Smiley Angry Smiley Angry Smiley Angry Smiley Angry Smiley Angry Smiley Angry Smiley Angry Smiley Angry Smiley Angry Smiley

OK, now I'm going to watch TV.

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

I agree - some people are so tacky it's beyond words.

Seitherin said...

I'm sure Kerry's bunch have probably done something equally as tacky but I haven't stumbled across it yet.

I think I may vote for Spider-Man this year. Or maybe King Arthur.

;D