Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Men, part zwei

I finally found out what the AKYM was trying to accomplish . . .

We do have a small email issue with a few roaming users. There is a very simple though inelegant solution to the problem. Apparently, the HEL had already told him what the solution was, but he just couldn't (or more likely, wouldn't) accept it, so he reconfigured her email and made a mess of things just so he could prove her wrong. After she and I got her email put back to rights, I sent the AKYM an email explaining the gains and losses of using the two modes Outlook can be configured in and what the solution to the remote issue is under our current configuration. That was almost three hours ago. I haven't heard a peek from him.

No comments: