Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Men . . .

Can someone tell me why men feel compelled to fix things that aren't broken? And why is it they know so much better than anyone else that something is broken and needs to be fixed even when no one has complained?

Yesterday, the AKYM decided the non-existent problems we are having with Outlook had to do with the way those of us who have received some training in the area set it up. So he decided to show the HEL how her Outlook should be configured. Shortly afterward, the HEL came to me to ask if I could fix her email back the way it was so she could actually send mail, receive mail from both accounts she monitors, use her personal address book, and get her stored mail back. That's what I'll be doing this morning.

No comments: