Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, July 26, 2004

Cowboy Bebop, The Movie

Cowboy Bebop, The MovieI finally got around to watching it. Well, almost all of it. The DVD wouldn't let me watch scenes 14, 15, and 16 on my player even after I cleaned the disc. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. It was much better than I was expecting a "cartoon" to be. I watched the film dubbed in English with English subtitles. That was interesting. Very often the dialog on the dub had almost nothing to do with the subtitles. I strongly suspect that if I'd watched the film in Japanese with just the English subtitles I wouldn't have liked it very much. The subtitles were very minimalistic.

No comments: