Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Look, ma, it's still broken

I've had to resort to using IE again to post. I resent having to use IE at home instead of my preferred Netscape, but I guess that's the price I have to pay for progress I neither asked for, needed, nor wanted.

The Blogger interface never actually worked worth a damn under Netscape, but I was willing and able to work around it's little idiosyncrasies because the two buttons I used most, aside from "Save as Draft" and "Publish Post", worked like a charm. Those buttons were the spell checker and the preview. Neither of them function at all under Netscape since the glorious upgrade.

I actually enjoyed blogging. It was fun and silly. Now, it's become a cumbersome burden.

No comments: