Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, July 02, 2004

Set the prayer wheels spinning

My stepdaughter called late last night to let us, my son and I, know that one of my son's uncles has been hospitalized as a result of several strokes. During the course of examining him, the doctors discovered that he has a tumor in his spine. At this point in time, no one knows if the tumor is malignant or benign. My former brother-in-law is in a contraption similar to a halo to keep his head / spine immobile since the tumor is located at a juncture where paralysis could occur if the spine is damaged further. He is scheduled for surgery next Thursday.

Well wishes, good thoughts, and prayers for the family are welcome.

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

Which brother in law? T (??)

Seitherin said...

The ex's sister's husband Paul.