Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Still no joy on the job front

My baby boy didn't go job hunting yesterday either although he did stop and pick up a newspaper so he could look at the help wanted ads. I see that as a positive step forward. (I'm not being facetious when I say that. It really is forward motion for my brown eyed boy.)

Instead of pounding the pavement for work, he went to the dentist to have a wisdom tooth pulled and a cavity filled. He has to go next week as well to have his last wisdom tooth pulled and another couple of cavities filled.

Did I mention that my son had six - yep, six - wisdom teeth? He had four on top and two on the bottom. He's already had the top four removed and we're working on getting the bottom ones out now.

Green alien offering greetings

No comments: