Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

And no joy on the job hunt today

The male person who claims to be descended from me still hasn't gone job hunting. His excuse today was being in pain from having his wisdom tooth out yesterday. You will note that this alleged pain did not and has not interfered with his ability to hang out with his friends all over town today. Oh, well . . . I had the illusion of living only for myself for 2 1/2 months.

Weeping Smiley

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

I see a pattern emerging - I show up for a visit and Alex either just lost a job or soon after I leave he quits.....

Seitherin said...

Um . . . that's not a very good pattern. It would mean you'd have to stop coming up so he'd keep working.

Roseunicorn said...

I could live with that if you would come visit me here or meet me somewhere. Going to D & I's this weekend - later