Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Whch Dysfunctional Faerie are You?



You scored as A Too Lazy Faerie. You hate being active, and thats the way you like it. Waited on and totally pampered, looking beautiful without the effort. You like to watch the world circle around you and you're great for a long chat or long snooze. You prefer a more slow and peaceful way of living, but remember a little bit of exercise is good for your health, giving you more life for luxury ;-)

See All Results/Comment

A Too Lazy Faerie

95%

A Too Sweet Faerie

60%

A Too Astral Faerie

50%

A Too Evil Faerie

40%

A Too Silly Faerie

40%

A Too Depressed Faerie

40%

A Too Kinky Faerie

35%

A Too Sporty Faerie

35%

A Too Serious Faerie

25%

Which Dysfunctional Faerie are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

OH BOY - I caught you in a boo boo - you left out the "i" in which.

HEHEHE

Okay give me my moment I never catch you in a spelling error.

Roseunicorn said...

I also find it interesting that you rank for "too silly"; "too evil"; and "too depressed" are the same percentage. HUMMMMM

Anonymous said...

Hi I wrote that quiz lol :-)

Seitherin said...

Kewl! I like quizzes.