Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Seriously sick puppy

I've spent the better part of this weekend in bed with whatever it is that keeps knocking me for loops. To say I feel like crap would probably be the understatement of the year.

Anyway, I dragged my sorry bum out of bed to check email and listen to a little bit of music before I attempt to consume something in the hope it will stay where I put it and not revolt after consumption. In email, I got a list of puns. One of them was so utterly bad I just had to share it -

"Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis."

I also checked my referrer log and discovered to my great amazement that my August archive page is the number one result to a Yahoo! Search on "sailor moons boob job." I'm reasonably sure that I've never addressed that particular topic. I just think it's funny.

No comments: