Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, January 13, 2005

BBC NEWS | UK | Harry public apology 'not needed'

It was a costume worn to a costume party. If any other person at the event had come wearing that costume, we would not have heard word one about it and no one would have the satisfaction of being outraged. It is an event ONLY because of the person involved.

There is a small poll accompanying the article at the BBC news site. When I submitted my answer, these were the results:

VOTE RESULTS
Should Prince Harry make a personal apology over Nazi costume?

Yes 50%

No 50%

30924 Votes Cast

Results are indicative and may not reflect public opinion

The results may be indicative, but 30,924 votes goes a way toward reflecting public opinion.

No comments: