Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Weather-go-round

After several days of nice weather - sunshine and in the 70s, warm enough to run the A/c for a bit during the day - the temperature has dropped again and it's back to running the heater. The Prodigal Son has a cold and my knees and elbows are achy. It's not so much that I mind the cold, or even the heat, it's the temperature going up and down every few days that's wearing on me. I wish Mother Nature would settle on a temperature for the duration of winter.

Moon Moon

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

I know the feeling. We had snow for Christmas, then the next week it was in the 80's and today it's in the 40's. OH well that's the valley for you - nuts.

No wonder I keep getting colds. Take care of yourselves.

Seitherin said...

Same here. It's supposed to get warm again starting tomorrow with it positively late spring-like by Sunday. It looks like heater Friday and A/C Sunday. I'm surprised I'm not sick.