Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Raccoon love . . . or something

Got home from work last night and heard a racket on my roof the likes of which made a cat fight sound like a night at the symphony. It seems there were two very large raccoons engaged in a heated discussion about something on the shingles above the garage. The discussion was on the verge of degenerating into fisticuffs when I shouted at the 'coons - several times - until they ceased and desisted and took their behavioral problems elsewhere. Not being a raccoon expert, my guess is that it was either some sort of male territory debate thing or a rather unsettling insight into the home life of a raccoon couple. In either event, I really wish they would move to another neighborhood.

1 comment:

Roseunicorn said...

And I thought 13 cats, 6 dogs, and 28 goats were noisy.