Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, October 11, 2004

Well . . .

I've spent the last the hour or so trying to publish an entry to my blog and all I kept getting was an error - "001 java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused" - which just disappeared as suddenly as it appeared.

Anyhoosits, I was going to burble excitedly about going to the Ren Fest for my birthday at the end of the month with my best friend but silly blogger ate up so much time I'll have to save my burbling for later because Everwood is about to start and I still have to feed the cats and get my TV watching munchies in order.

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

Must remember to take cameras and our bags for stuffing stuff we buy into - also are you getting discount tickets or will it be full price????

God I hope I am over this stupid cold before I have to get on that plane. If not = you owe me big time for the earache I am going to have when I get off the plane. HEHEHEHE

Seitherin said...

There isn't any place local to get discount tickets and I don't feel like ordering any so I guess we'll be paying full price unless you want to order your own.