Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, October 29, 2004

A quick peek

This is the best friend this morning before we wore ourselves out shopping.

My best friend sitting on the floor


This is a mural being painted on the side of a building that houses a theatre. One set of characters on the mural look like zombies to me.

Mural being painted on the side of the old Lake Theatre


A close up of the part of the mural that reminds me of zombies. I'm not sure who these people are supposed to be. The best friend guessed they might have been meant to be Dean Martin and possibly Frank Sinatra. Don't know. They just look like zombies to me.

The part of the mural that reminds me of zombies


And I've finally got a snap of the intersection of This Way and That Way. See, people, I wasn't kidding.

The corner of This Way and That Way


And lastly, just to round things out, a snap of moss in a tree. It looked really pretty in person.

Moss in a tree

No comments: