Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Living la vida bleh

I'm feeling particularly uninspired. After the incredible high of house cleaning last week, I've sunk into the doldrums of not wanting to do much of anything except sit in a corner and watch the paint on the wall age. I'm still plugging away at redoing my blog décor and I expect to have it done just in time to decide I don't like it after all. I have managed to finish one book, read a second, and start a third, but I don't really feel much like reading. I've gotten bored with crocheting so my curtain has been sitting untouched wherever it was I put it to keep it away from the kittens who don't play with my yarn while I'm crocheting but love to toss it around when I'm not.

I did watch the Farscape mini-series and that's left me depressed. I don't like the sense of impending finality it engendered. Oh, well. All good things must come to an end (mostly because shortsighted hacks obsessed with money can't see past the ends of their noses.)

I'm still looking forward to Ren Fest tho' that might change if the weather doesn't. I would rather it be a fair, breezy day than one of these muggy, heavy days we've been having. I don't do muggy very well and I always wind up miserable.

Oh, well. I've got about half hour of lunch left so I think I'll work on the new décor for a bit.

1 comment:

Roseunicorn said...

Glad to hear you are still looking forward to the Fest - so am I and I too am hoping that we get a dry cold front - sorry don't like the wet ones.

We are in the 90's during the day and 70's to 80's at night - I HATE IT.