Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

And now for something completely mundane

The front came through, the temperature dropped, and the rain is here. We'll have a couple of cool days before the temperature goes back into the 80s.

I was going to watch the third presidential debate, but I got caught up in working on a new blog template and forgot all about it. I really don't expect that either of the candidates said anything new and I'm sure they bashed each other in the same old tired, boring ways so I probably didn't miss much. I'll read all the pundits tomorrow to catch up.

Yep, I'm working on another template redesign. This one is going to take me a while longer to do because this one isn't just a modification of my existing template. I'm trying to get intimately familiar with CSS and I can tell you honestly that I'm not loving it.

I unpacked two more boxes tonight. Big ones this time. At the rate of two boxes a night, I should have the boxes in the living room unpacked in seven days. These boxes didn't hold knickknacks. They were full of miscellaneous stuff like documents that need filing and leftover Christmas cards and old notebooks. I actually sorted through everything and I managed to half fill a tall kitchen garbage can with clutter I didn't need to keep. I done good!

1 comment:

Roseunicorn said...

Come do my house next