Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

BBC NEWS | Europe | Dutch uncover diary of Nazi camp

The diary of the dark days a Jewish teenager spent in a Nazi detention camp awaiting deportation has come to light in the Netherlands.

Helga Deen, 18, wrote the diary during the three months she spent in the camp in 1943 so her Dutch boyfriend could understand what she was experiencing. -- read the rest.

1 comment:

Roseunicorn said...

I have always hated that war and Hitler - not only because of what happened to the Jews but to many Germans = both before and after. People always forget how many of those Jews were also German.

What really irks me is when someone has the nerve to try and deny that it ever happened - my father served in WW2. People - it happened.