Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

I wore a pair of the new off-brand, off-style jeans I bought over the weekend. They have these ridiculously bouffant pant legs. I tried to take a picture of them, but, well, someone needed loving . . .

My bouffant pant legs and Heru My bouffant pant legs and Heru My bouffant pant legs


Way back in June we had a really powerful set of thunderstorms hit us. Lighting struck in the neighborhood several times, downing power lines and blowing at least one transformer. As a result of one of these lightning strikes, some of the brick in my front walkway exploded and put a couple of good gouges into my front door . . .

Missing bricks in walkway Gouges in door from exploding bricks


And just because she was sleeping so pretty, here's the Muggle Monster on her favorite afghan . . .

Rainbow taking a nap on my afghan

No comments: