Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Horatio becomes Horus

The little fart pulled a name change on me very similar to the one that Goblin pulled when I first got her. He'd knocked over a trash basket and was rooting around in it so I yelled at him to stop. What came out of my mouth was "Horus, NO! Stop it!" So there you have it . . . Horatio becomes Horus.

Horus hiding under the coffee table

If I thought our vet could handle it, I would tell them his name was Heru-pa-khered - Horus (Heru) the Child - but I think I'm going to get funny looks just telling them his name is Horus.

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

I liked Horatio better than Horus and one of the joys of having cats is watching the vets faces when you tell them the names. And believe me I have freaked out plenty of vets since I refuse to name any two animals the same if I can avoid it.

Roseunicorn said...

BY the way - am I crazy or does that story about the new cat sound like the same story he gave you for the white cat (Mouse)?

Seitherin said...

You're crazy, but we knew that didn't we. ;D

As far as I know nobody did anything untoward to Mouse. He just went out and found the Muggle Monster a toy to play with because she was depressed by herself.