Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Eerie reminder

I have an old Yahoo! email account that I set up years ago when I was into bowling. I also used it to set up reminders so that I wouldn't forget birthdays and anniversaries and such. Today I received a reminder that tomorrow would have been my niece's birthday. She would have been 7 years old. That was so strange. I felt . . . well, I'm not sure how I felt. I'd removed the calendar reminders from my Outlook in May when she died, but I just never thought to check that old Yahoo! account. And what's even worse, I just realized today is the 3rd month anniversary of her death.

1 comment:

Roseunicorn said...

maybe it's her way of saying "Hi Auntie - I love you"