Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Another blah day

. . . although this one was slightly more productive than yesterday. I actually managed to do a load of laundry. Guess that means I have to go to work tomorrow. Weeping Smiley

I also watched Hellboy. That was quite a good movie, even on the small screen. This one, as well as Spider-Man 2, show that you can tell a comic book story and make it have plot and character development and not just be a mindless special effects fest.

Hellboy Movie Poster

Hellboy Hellboy Director's Cut Hellboy Director's Cut Gift Set

And after I finished with Hellboy, I watched Out of Time starring Denzel Washington, Dean Cain, and two women I've never heard of. I had the feeling watching this movie that maybe they were going for a kind of noir thing, but I don't know that they succeeded all that well. Or maybe I was expecting too much. I don't know. Not that it was a bad movie. I enjoyed watching Denzel sweat getting caught. It just seemed too easy and too obvious.

Out of Time Movie Poster

Out of Time

No comments: