Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Blah day

That's what I'm having. I just can't work up the interest to do anything. I've been playing those silly little games online and listening to music. I haven't had breakfast yet, never mind lunch. No first cup of coffee. I haven't even gotten dressed yet. Haven't combed my hair. Haven't brushed my teeth. Just being blah. Except now my bum is getting numb so I'm going to have to move about.

Sighing Smiley

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

you had lots of company today - although I did mow my front lawn.

Seitherin said...

I didn't do anything even vaguely productive. I was a complete zombie.

Roseunicorn said...

mowed again today and now i am going to tackle the lost bedroom.

got to play diablo online with david for a short time