Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, April 04, 2005

Who in the world came to me

In the month of March, that is. Here is a list of the top level domains I received hits from.

com - commercial, for-profit organizations
net - network infrastructure machines and organizations
au - Australia
de - Germany
edu - 4-year, degree granting colleges/universities
mx - Mexico
ca - Canada
uk - United Kingdom
dk - Denmark
nl - Netherlands (Kingdom of the)
sg - Singapore (Republic of)
at - Austria
it - Italy
nz - New Zealand
ch - Switzerland (Confederation of)
fr - France
gov - United States federal government agencies
jp - Japan
no - Norway
org - miscellaneous, usually non-profit, organizations
be - Belgium
hk - Hong Kong (China)
il - Israel (State of)
mt - Malta
pt - Portugal
ro - Romania
se - Sweden
us - United States of America
za - South Africa (Republic of)

No comments: