Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, April 07, 2005

My little furry monsters

It's been a while since I forced you to look at pictures of my cats so I thought I'd remedy that. Heru, Mouse, and Goblin studiously ignored me snapping pictures of them, but Rainbow had to rearrange herself and chat about which was her best side. I caught her before she got herself settled in.

Photo of Heru lying on the floor

Photo of Mouse sitting in the window with her back turned to me

Photo of Goblin lying on the floor

photo of Rainbow standing on my son's bed

4 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

want another one - I have a friend who is trying to find a home for 2 cats since his apartment complex changed the rules and he has to go back to Russia for a month or two.

Seitherin said...

Thanks, but no thanks. I've finally adjusted to four and I think that's a good number. There's room for people and there's room for cats.

Tati said...

Well I guess you could convert the garage.....
;-)

Seitherin said...

Hey, no fair ganing up!

;D