Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Where did I get the wallpaper

I was asked the question today where I got the wallpaper I'm currently using for this blog. The answer is, "I made it."

I dabble a little in making backgrounds and wallpapers when I'm bored out of my mind and don't really feel like being productive or when I'm suddenly and inexplicably feeling artistically creative. Most of the time the things I make are patterns of some kind instead of pictures of some thing. I like patterns. I find them soothing.

I've been dabbling with some sunflowers to see if I can come up with my own design / layout for A Stitch in Time. As inoffensive as the standard Blogger template is that I'm currently using, it is rather bland and boring and, well, flat. Undimensional - which really isn't a word so don't start using it. I haven't gotten very far along in the design process yet and I may still find something else I like better so for the next longest while nothing will change either here or there.

No comments: