Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, April 01, 2005

Isn't the 'net wonderful?

I just watched a wild pig in Germany scratch an itch on a stump.

wildtiere-live.de

For you non-Germans, click on the film frame and then pick your connection type to watch a live feed. Keep in mind there is a significant time difference between the U.S. and Germany.

Karen posted this on her blog the other day, but it was already dark when I clicked the link the first time so there was nothing to see. Today, the piggy family is rooting and scratching and wandering about.

2 comments:

Tati said...

Glad you enjoyed this ;-)
The're cute, aren't they?

Seitherin said...

I loved watching them. I sat here for half an hour watching then root and scratch and just wander around.