Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, September 20, 2004

Shadows and Ice

I've added a new Blogging Buddies link to Shads' site. I know her from Shadowmarch (where the abbreviated Shads comes from) and I've been meaning to add a link to her since she very graciously has a link to me, but I've been just the tiniest bit distracted the last few weeks (and I'm also one of the world's greatest procrastinators.) Shads has commented here as Tessa, but I always have to stop and think who Tessa is since she will forever be Shads in my little pea sized brain.

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Oh, thank you! :)

Tessa is just the name that comes with the blogger profile. Meh.

Seitherin said...

You're welcome.