Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Back to work and other stuff

I went to work on both Thursday and Friday, but I only lasted a half day each time. I would never have thought that sitting at a desk answering email, entering data, writing code, and the like would be so exhausting. By the time lunch rolled around, my back was aching and I had a headache. I decided the better part of valor was discretion so I went home and napped.

I've decided I'm tired of the window in my back door being uncovered so I've begun crocheting a curtain for it. I'm using a variegated cotton thread that matches the colors of my sofa. It's a very simple net pattern. I'm not overly fond of how it's turning out, but I'm less fond of having the window uncovered.

I am so totally bored with being house bound. Isn't it an interesting facet of human nature that when you have all the opportunity to go and do, all you really want to do is sit at home, but when you're required by circumstance to sit at home, all you really want to do is go out? Argh!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

Yeah, I get it. I'm housebound merely due to a lack of transport or funds, so you can imagine I'm pretty stir crazy. :P

But I'm fantastic at passing time. The internet is my friend. ;)

Seitherin said...

I've also got the house bound/transportation problem since the son takes my car and goes off with it. I never should have taught him to drive a standard. ;D

Roseunicorn said...

hide the keys or leave before he does