Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Poor Mouse

She still hasn't bounced back from the surgery. She still sleeps almost all of the time and barely rouses herself to eat a bit and drink. She's also developed this weird breathing thing she does every once in a while, a thing that sounds like she's trying to hawk something out of her lungs. The only thing she's managed to do is chew out her stitches. There isn't any bleeding and the wound seems closed. I'm having the prodigal son take her back to the vet first thing in the morning to have her checked over. She's taking way too long to turn into herself again.

Rainbow, on the other hand, has to be reminded she's just had surgery and that major wrestling matches between herself and Heru are still verboten. I've had to break up some serious play between the two of them several times.

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

All 3 of my girls took their own stitches out - I was about to have hubbie hogtie them so I could snip snip and they were gone. I would be more concerned about the sleeping and hacking. Kittens are prone to respiratory ailments.

Tessa said...

Heh, when Sam had his knackers chopped we made him wear a collar. He -hated- it, as it kept geting caught on things and banging into everything around him. He didn't seem to realise he'd had surgery either. Mad dog.