Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Cat babble

I can't possibly let another day go by without some babble about my cats.

Mouse has become fascinated with the television set. She props her front paws on the screen and just watches and watches. Or she sits on the bookshelf next to the set and stretches her neck out to see the screen. I think what has her so fascinated is the reflection of things in the set. Heru and Rainbow were playing on the back of the sofa, running back and forth, and I could see Mouse tracking something that had nothing to do with the action of whatever was actually on TV. She's just too cute for words.

And the prodigal son called me this morning to tell me Heru has finally discovered the bliss that is rolling in catnip. Until today he'd shown no interest in it, just sniffing at it and walking off whenever the son put some down for the girls. But this morning he pounced on it and sneezed it and rolled in it. He's an even bigger catnip slut than Mouse and Rainbow are. He's too cute for words as well.

1 comment:

Roseunicorn said...

Try it with your computer - it is so much fun trying to surf the web or play a computer game with the cat helping you. So far I don't think I have ever had a cat that really liked catnip and as you know I have probably had a 100 cats in my lifetime.