Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, September 17, 2004

My poor babies

I've dropped Rainbow and Mouse off at the vet. Both are getting spayed today. They won't come home until tomorrow. I miss them. Heru misses them. He doesn't have anyone to chase and wrestle with and he looks a little sadly confused or maybe confusedly sad. It's possible Mouse took the one brain cell she and Heru share to the vet's with her.

I'm anxious about them. They are both much younger than I would have liked them to be to get fixed. If the prodigal son hadn't brought Heru into the house, my little furry monsters wouldn't have been spayed until they were a year old. But Heru, young and immature as he is, has begun developing an interest in Mouse that isn't exactly brotherly. As much as I love all five of my little furry monsters, five is the limit. This house can't bear anymore and, knowing myself as well as I do, I couldn't bear to part with any furry little monsters my furry little monsters might have brought into the world.

No comments: