Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, September 17, 2005

The weekend, at last!

In the last week I've learned that driving an hour and a half to work, even with rush hour gridlock about half way there, is not really bothersome. However, driving that same route home in the late afternoon, even without the gridlock, is exhausting.

I've done nothing all week long once I got home except watch a couple hours of TV, eat something, and go to bed an hour earlier than I used to. I've not read or worked on my craft projects or had a thought that wasn't primal - hungry = eat, tired = bed. I will admit to having slept long and well, which is something that had begun to elude me.

I strongly suspect that my postings will become less frequent, probably happen more on the weekends, because of work tiredness and the start of the new television season here. I know my calendar for the next two weeks is filled up with the season premiers of several shows I enjoyed watching last year.

Well, I'm off to consume a banana and some lemon yogurt for breakfast. No, I didn't just wake up. I've been up for a several hours, but I just haven't gotten around to wanting something to eat until now. My tummy is finally feeling rumbly.

3 comments:

Tati said...

That is one hell of a commute and would drive me absolute batty. I had nearly an hour commute (one-way) in Chicago and I always felt like it was completely lost and wasted time.
Audiobooks might help.
Enjoy your weekend!

Roseunicorn said...

Hang in there Kiddo!!!!

Seitherin said...

I have the radio going on the drive and I like the kind of patter the DJs engage in. And I'm not above doing some seriously off-key and out of tune singing while I drive.

I like the morning drive. It's the afternoon one that makes me tired.

Oh, well.

;D