Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bugging out

Unless something really extraordinary happens, it looks like Hurricane Rita will either hit directly on top of us or just a bit to the south, putting us on her dirty side. The Prodigal is going to board / tape up the house tomorrow and pack up the cats and head out to the Daughter Who Isn't Mine. I'll be here until practically the last minute and then I head west because I have to be in a training class out that way on Monday.

I don't know when I'll be able to post again. That just depends on where I wind up and whether they have WIFI or an analog phone I can tap into.

Think good thoughts for Texas. We're gonna need 'em.

8 comments:

Tati said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Roseunicorn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roseunicorn said...

didn't know if you had heard but PW and company are bugging out Wed. and will be heading towards Austin.

Hope to see you at my bro's this weekend. Depending on Rita I may be able to come up either Friday night or Saturday morning. More info later.

Seitherin said...

Got his email. Too bad we don't know how to get in touch with him. We could do a mini-mini-reunion.

;D

Roseunicorn said...

just in case Karen or anyone else who post on Seitherin's site checks in.

She is with Roseunicorn's bro and sis in law = tired but safe. They have fed her and are going to try to get her to rest.

The prodigal son is in Dallas with his sis and the cats are with him.

At this point = to the best of my knowledge = all are safe.

Tati said...

Thanks, Roseunicorn, glad to hear everyone is "tucked in" safe and sound.

Roseunicorn said...

no problem = she may be able to get online at my bro's house so keep checking. If she doesn't post I will as soon as I know anything new.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for taking your time to create this very useful and informative blog.