Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, September 30, 2005

Made a piggy of myself

I just got back from dinner at the Outback Steakhouse. I had their new Cairns Citrus Chicken with a small dinner salad and a piece of cheesecake for dessert. I'm about to pop at the seams. Everything was too yummy for words.

The Best Friend called right before I left to say she was approaching San Marcos. After a lot of backing and forthing, I decided to spend the night here at the hotel and then drive down to meet her tomorrow morning. I don't like driving at night in general and I really didn't want to brave trying to find the friends' house I stayed at last weekend in the dark. The roads leading to their house are very twisty and windy.

I'm going to plop my stuffed little self on the sofa and watch a bit of TV before I go to bed.

1 comment:

Tati said...

Citrus Chicken sounds yummy!
Enjoy your stay in Austin.