Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, September 02, 2005

Just talked to my brother

I just got off the phone with my brother. My sister-in-law has family in Biloxi, Mississippi that no one has heard from since Katrina hit. She has an uncle and several cousins and their families who live(d) there. I had no idea. I thought all her family were all in either Texas or Georgia. If I'd known, I would have called to offer support instead of waiting to hear it from my brother.

According to my brother, they've checked with other family members and contacted the Red Cross and checked the web sites but they haven't found any information on them.

I'm just sick about this. I hope her family is OK.

4 comments:

Tati said...

Am very sorry to hear that. Perhaps in all the chaos it's just taking more time to get everything sorted out. Let's hope so.

Seitherin said...

I hope so, too. Biloxi was very badly hit.

Roseunicorn said...

Tell your bro and family I hope everything turns out okay.

Hubbie's bro (D and his wife) were in New Orleans but got out right before it hit.

Seitherin said...

Will do.