Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

BBC NEWS | Americas | Bush to lead inquiry into Katrina

US President George W Bush says he will lead an investigation into how the Hurricane Katrina disaster was handled.

"I'm going to find out over time what went right and what went wrong," he said in reply to criticism that the authorities were too slow to respond.


Oh, please. Like this man will accept responsibility for putting his cronies into positions of governmental power for which they are immensely unsuited.

When he does that, I'm sure pigs will be flying the friendly skies.

4 comments:

Stef said...

Who in the hell does he think he's kidding???? All he has to do is look into any mirror.

Seitherin said...

Who does he think he's kidding?

All the people who voted him into office.

Anonymous said...

are you serious?

Seitherin said...

Am I serious about what?