Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Unless it stops raining . . .

I probably won't go shopping today. We're having another summer squall and it's been at it since early morning. Sometimes just rain. Sometimes thunder and rain. Sometimes neither, but not for very long.

Rain means not being able to go to Houston if I can't find any clothes in town since I don't have a windshield wiper on the driver's side of my car. Did I mention taking the car in for an oil change and the people breaking the wiper arm off just above where it is mounted on the car? No? Well, I did. They will replace it but the dealer didn't have any parts in stock so a wiper arm had to be ordered and won't be here till Monday.

And if the part isn't in and fixed on Monday, I will be driving the Prodigal's car to work until mine is fixed since rain is predicted for next week starting on Tuesday. Thank goodness the grandparents chipped in for his car.

No comments: