Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Taking a break

Probably. From my crafty endeavors. This week.

I've knitted and cross stitched myself into pain. Aching shoulders and aching fingers and hands and an annoying headache that just won't quite go away. I'm going to try and refrain from doing anything crafty this week to recoup and to catch up on my reading which has seriously fallen by the wayside.

I started a new project on Saturday - a cross stitch one that I haven't talked about yet - and I worked on it pretty much non-stop for two days. That, I think, is why I'm aching. I over did just a tiny itsy bit.

So I think I'll take this week off and start up again come the weekend.

No comments: