Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, May 06, 2005

BBC NEWS | Americas | US school battle over evolution

Many of the witnesses support "intelligent design", the belief that scientific evidence cannot account for the complexity of the universe and that it must be the result of some higher power.


And the Earth is flat and revolves around the Sun.

God, help us! It's a science class. Note the word SCIENCE. God is not science. God is not fact. God is faith. God is belief. And not everyone's faith or belief involves God.

Get over it! Get a life! And stop trying to make everyone a mindless automaton.

1 comment:

Tati said...

I agree with you wholeheartedly.
I just don't UNDERSTAND where these people are coming from!?