Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, May 05, 2005

So far, so good

I've managed to last until today without touching anything crafty. I haven't even looked at any of the books or magazines or patterns I have. Which, of course, explains why I haven't posted the pattern instructions for my latest scarf on my stitching blog.

But I suspect I may lapse this evening. There's nothing much to watch on TV and I'm getting antsy to be working on things again. I think I may pick up the knitting and work on the scarf for an hour or so after I make dinner and before ER comes on.

I have this craving for spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic toast so that's what I'm fixing for dinner this evening. It's been a really long while since I've made spaghetti. I'm ready for the day to be over - and it's only barely begun - so I can go home and make dinner.

3 comments:

Tati said...

:-D
How can you think about spaghetti and garlic toast at 6 a.m.??!!
Sounds delicious though.

Roseunicorn said...

I agree with Karen = how can you think about food at 6 a.m.?

I'll take the spaghetti - ditching anything tomatoey. And extra garlic on the bread.

YIPEE - I start Finals tomorrow.

Seitherin said...

Well, I really wanted spaghetti yesterday, but I had something else already planned for dinner so I woke up wanting spaghetti this morning.